Building Representatives

Do you have a question but are not sure who to contact?  Every school has at least one Association Representative that can answer many of your day-to-day questions.  The Association Representatives attend monthly meetings where they are updated on many different issues concerning teaching in Frederick County.  If the representative cannot answer your questions, he or she can refer you to the best person at the FCTA office who will be able to answer your question. Click here to access the list of Building Representatives 2017-2018.  If there is no building representative listed for your school and you’re interested please contact us!

If your question is confidential in nature please contact your UniServ Director.